Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Fundraising Update 3: Fundraising Complete

I have made my goal of raising all the money that I needed to go on this trip! I can't thank you enough for all your support.

Several things happen when preparing for a mission trip. Excitement for what is to come, panic because you are now questioning why you agreed to go. Fear that you will for get something you need, among many other emotions. But one thing unique about mission trips is the heart preparation. While I am on this trip, I will be reading several books. The first one is one that I have already started called Gospel Meditations for Missions.  Despite the high level of vocabulary used (who uses "addendum"?), it has been very good.
We will also be reading The Fuel and the Flame and Live Like You Mean It.

No comments:

Post a Comment